- Supplier registration
Related Party Undertaking
As per the definition of Related Party as provided in Article 1 of the Code of Corporate Governance of Capital Market Authority (CMA), Muscat, Sultanate of Oman,
Related Party shall include the following:
- Any person who was director in the last 12 months in the company/ parent of the company/ subsidiaries/ fellow subsidiaries, or
- Chief Executive Officer or any employee reporting directly to the board, or
- Any person who holds or controls 10% or more of the voting power of the Company or any other company which is its subsidiary undertaking or parent undertaking or is a fellow subsidiary undertaking of its parent undertaking, or
- Any person who is an associate of any natural person as mentioned under 1,2 and 3 above. Associate shall include parents, sons, daughters, spouses and business entities wherein 25% or more of the voting power is controlled collectively or individually, or
- Any person who is an associate of any juristic person as mentioned under 1,2 and 3 above. Associate shall include parent company, subsidiaries, fellow subsidiaries and business entities wherein the concerned juristic person controls 25% or more of the voting power. It shall also include companies whose majority of the directors acts as per the wishes of the concerned company.
Please note that the above definition has been simplified for ease of reference. In case of inconsistency the Supplier should refer to the Code of Corporate Governance issued by CMA, Sultanate of Oman. Copy of the same will be provided upon request.
If any of your Directors/Manager is a related Party of Salalah Port Services Co, specify the details as per definition; if not kindly submit a declaration as detailed below.
Instructions to Supplier
- Unless otherwise agreed, Port of Salalah Standard Terms and Conditions of purchase, Contract and Safety Policy will apply and are available upon request.
- Complete the data and submit to Port of Salalah Purchase Department along with the additional details as below :
- Product/ service offerings including descriptions, specifications and brand names.
- Total number of employees, Key personnel including the details of Directors/Shareholders, Organization Chart, Safety Policy and customer references.
- Financial data including Company’s net worth, credibility details, bank references.
- POS Contractor Vendor Safety agreement.
- Production/Equipment/ Storage capacity and Delivery capabilities.
- Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Registration, Authorised Signatory (Computer Paper for Oman suppliers), Accreditation, VAT certificate, TAX Card, list of Credential etc
- **SME (Small & Medium Enterprises), *RIYADA . If yes, registration certificates as per Oman Govt shall be submitted.
- Foreign Supplier shall submit Articles of Association, Tax registration certificate & List of the directors and promoters with their nationality in English language.
Declaration of Supplier
To, Salalah Port Services Co. SAOG
We, hereby declare that we are not a related party of the Salalah Port Services Co (SAOG) within the definition of CMA guidelines.
We hereby agree to inform you in writing if the status changes to RELATED PARTY. Further we also undertake to intimate to the Company for any changes in the information furnished in the Supplier Registration Form within a week’s time.
Further we hereby undertake to maintain our commercial registrations (including but not limited to the commercial registration with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry), throughout the validity of our registration as a supplier to Salalah Port Services Co. (SAOG).